Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Chris's First Fathers Day

Okay, I am a TERRIBLE blogger! I haven't posted anything since Mother's day and frankly some of you are getting a little fussy about it :) I don't blame you! Here is part 1 of the catch up....

Let's start with Chris's first Father's Day! We went to visit cousin Logan and spent the day with Josh, Shelly and my Dad. Cason got Chris a new watch and a Dad-a-ration t-shirt. I got Chris an organizer for his bed side table (though I admit that gift might have been more for me to get his side organized). We had a wonderful day celebrating the wonderful Papa bear that Chris has turned out to be. Here are a few pictures from that:

In other big news, the youngest ideration of the Storey family has found a new home! We will closed on our new abode on September 25th I will post more pics soon but here is a front view.


It is a little 3 bed 2 bath home on the Northside of San Antonio just off I-I0 about a mile from UTSA. In related news I turned in my letter of resignation at Trinity in late August and will have my last day at work on December 22st.

Cason had his last day at Primrose and has now complted a full week at his new in-home daycare. Laura (new babysitter) is a really sweet women and despite being on the exact opposite side of SA from us he seems to be really happy with her there. Below is a pictures from Cason's last day at Primrose. The woman is Ms. Jaime who was his primary teacher. Cason started solids about a month ago, here is a pic before his first time:
for the Grandmas here are some other pictures a of our baby boy:

Just a little playtime-

From the first cold front-

A special gift from Popie-First dress up at a company halloween party at Chris's work.

We are going to take pictures in a pumpkin patch (Hopefully) tomorrow or Friday and we will be sending out invitations to Cason's christening early next week. His christening will be December 5th and I am SO excited that the mother of a friend of ours has agreed to make the outfit out of my wedding dress! Okay, that pretty much catches us up. I will post one more 'catch up' post tomorrow with just pics and videos for those of you who have been asking. I also have to take a moment to show you the most exciting concert ever- James Taylor! After that, I will post at least on the last day of every month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment